My first attempt at a Prezi, shown below, is pretty mundane, given all the options available, but it took me a while just to get the hang of the basics, so I didn't think I should try anything too complicated just yet. Having recently been on a very enjoyable walking holiday, I thought I'd bore you with some of my photos.
The potential for creating interesting and fun presentations using Prezi is clearly huge however, and it isn't surprising that it has become so popular. Having explored the site, it is clear that a lot of the presentations have been created by schoolchildren as homework projects, and many others are corporate creations, but there are still many useful ones, including the one I've included below, which tackles the same subject as one of the SlideShare presentations I featured in my last blog post.
One very small niggle I have is that after you have viewed someone's prezi, it doesn't automatically revert to the beginning to let you watch it over again. To do this you either need to refresh the screen, or click back through the prezi to the beginning. A "start over" button would be handy.
Creating presentations is not something I do very often, but if I ever need to do so in future, I think Prezi is what I'll turn to. Hopefully I can learn to produce something more polished than my first effort!
Thanks for sharing that Prezi Anna, I might use it in my instruction post for the next Thing!
ReplyDeleteGlad it may be of use!
ReplyDelete