Thursday, 1 September 2011

Slideshare

After casting about for something to post to Slideshare, I finally remembered a presentation that I created for the library course I did a few years ago. It isn't particularly good, or interesting, but since it was just sitting there on a memory stick, I thought I'd give it an airing. So, here you go:

Uploading it was a very straightforward process, and I found it equally easy to then embed the presentation in this blog. I like the fact that the site provides statistics on the number of viewings that presentations receive. I imagine that a link to a nice portfolio of work related presentations would be a useful thing to add to one's entry on a site like LinkedIn, especially if they were getting lots of views! Having posted my presentation, I then spent some time browsing the site, and found a few interesting presentations by others. This one deals nicely with the extra thing for week 13:

And then there's this one, which addresses a topic I've managed to mention quite a lot on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment