Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Beginnings

So, here we go. A brand new blog to play with. To introduce myself, I'm Anna, and I work at King's College Library. I've created this blog as part of the Cambridge 23 Things programme since I thought it was about time I got a bit more familiar with social media. My previous experience extends only as far as using Delicious social bookmarking to set up lists of useful links for our students. One such list covers sources for free online texts and has been posted on the King's College Library facebook page, set up and managed by my colleague, Gareth.
I'm hoping this programme will introduce me not only to lots of other useful tools but also to lots of interesting Cambridge library bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Cam23 2.0. I love your background - very peaceful - and title. Don't forget to go back and blog about Thing 1 as well. I am sure you will gain lots. Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete