Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Screenshots

I'd never heard of LightShot before, and enjoyed exploring it. It was easy to install on my Firefox browser and the controls are straightforward. I like the fact that screenshots can be immediately uploaded to the web and even be given their own page which can then be linked to. Also, I'm now able to add a few pictures to liven up this blog a bit. I've even managed to add captions! For starters, here is my igoogle homepage, created as Thing 1:

Anna's igoogle homepage


Having browsed through the massive number of other available addons for Firefox, the only one which I've added so far is ColorfulTabs, which simply colours each tab you open on your browser with a different colour - like this: 

Example of coloured tabs

 I like it just because it is simple and uses pleasant colours. Reading comments and grumbles on the download pages of many other addons made me reluctant to use them. However, I'm sure I will find more I want to download as I explore further. I have used StumbleUpon in the past, but it is a bit of a distraction, and I have too many of those already! 



No comments:

Post a Comment